***


Blog created by TRENT LANGDON

TRENT LANGDON M.Ed, C.C.C.

TRENT LANGDON   M.Ed, C.C.C.
Educator / School Counsellor / Vice-President of the Newfoundland & Labrador Teachers Association (NLTA) / Speaker from Newfoundland & Labrador, CANADA

Baxter Langdon

Baxter Langdon
Dedicated to my grandfather; small in stature but stood tall with integrity...

Tuesday 3 May 2016

CANDIDATE FOR NLTA VICE-PRESIDENT 2017-2019

Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association's Profile Photo

I am proud to announce my nomination for Vice President of the Newfoundland & Labrador Teachers' Association for the term 2017-2019. A sincere thank you to the teachers that signed my nomination as well as to those who have already offered their support. Please stay tuned to this site as my campaign gets underway and we approach the election in December. All the best for the remainder of the 2015-16 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment